Mark 2 Firmware On The Mark two Modification Problems

Posted · Mark 2 Firmware On The Mark two Modification Problems

Hears hoping I can get some help on the firmware for the Mark Two Modification, I have been using the printer with the second head turned off for some days until I got some kind of reply from my other threads, all was OK until last night for some reason the printer is uninstalling the Filament at the end of the print,, I did an 8 hr print two days ago and the print was perfect,, I am using Simplyfy 3d and the ending scripts are the same for the 8 hr print and the 90 min print I did last night, I repeated the 90 min print today and again at the end of the print the filament unloaded completely??????

my ending script is 

E-5.00 F500

G1 F2000 Z120.0

G28 X0 ; home x axis

M104 S0 ;turn off heaters

M140 S0 ;turn off bed

M84 ; Disable motors

Any Help appreciated 

Seem to remember I had something similar when I first started with the MK2 - a reset of the UM2 solved it for me after installation of the new firmware.

Navigator

Thank you for taking the time to reply, the rest is that in the firmware and once initiated will I have to do the setup of the machine again , like the z heights, bed levelling, steps,, I had to reverse the extruder motors in firmware for them to work correctly,, so after a reset this will have to be redone ????

Don't know why suddenly this has happened I thought it might be a bug from S3D as some of the end code has E- 70000 but that is in code I knew worked (8 Hr print),

The end of the print retracts the filament half way through the Bowden..

Thanks

I just took a note of the values I had been using, so as to make it easier by entering them for the various parts, but I did go through the whole set up sequence again - never had that problem occur again, and it all works like a dream ?