Rotated Model and Scaling Bug

Inquisitor720

Posted · Rotated Model and Scaling Bug

I believe I have found a bug with Cura.  If there is a proper place to send this sort of thing, please let me know.

I have found that with my printer and chosen material that I scale the model within Cura to take account of heat shrinkage.  I scale it in the X and Y by 103% and the Z by 100%.  This all works fine when I drop a model on the workspace and uncheck the "Uniform Scaling" in the Scaling window.  I can then adjust the X, Y and Z as expected.  BUT...

If I...

1. Drop the model on the workspace
  2. Rotate it about the X axis by 90 degrees
  3. Switch to the Scaling window and uncheck the "Uniform Scaling"
  4. Enter 103 into the X% box and the Y and Z stay at 100 as expected.
  5. Enter 103 into the Y% box and press enter.  The Z box gets updated to 103 also.
  6. If I then mouse click on the Z box (with the intent of changing it back to 100) it changes again on its own to 106.09.
  7. If I then brute force it to 100, the Y box drops to 94.26.  Clicking on the Y, it changes to 88.85.

If it matters, the model is a 20mm cube with a feature on one face.