How to config Infill support hold ?

Witawat

Posted (edited) · How to config Infill support hold ?

Thanks for the project file. Yes, Cura will not add support under the bottom of those cylindrical shapes so it is not really printable at the moment. You have 2 obvious options. Either increase the infill density (maybe use another pattern) so that the cylinders do touch the infill. Or, better still, continue the cylinders down to the bottom of the part (that's what I would do).

Screenshot_2018-10-16_14-31-36.thumb.png.fc036e638e7eefdc128b34c60ebf402d.png

Edited by burtoogle
Added image.

Posted (edited) · How to config Infill support hold ?

Actually, I forgot, you can set the skin expand distance to 10 or more and it will span the gap.

Screenshot_2018-10-16_14-48-20.thumb.png.f2072f8c2d4e2628b9eb7ee825c989a4.png

6 minutes ago, Witawat said:

Cura next version can support or fix problem ?

I do not think so as the model can so easily be fixed (by extending the cylinders to the bottom).

Edited by burtoogle
    • Thanks 1