Spare parts for UM2 for sale

Posted (edited) · Spare parts for UM2 for sale

I have converted two of my UM2s to 1.75mm so I have some spare parts left over.

I'm located in Sweden but I can ship basically anywhere. Outside of EU might make things complicated with customs and such though but not impossible.

I have the following:

*Two bowden tubes including locks and clips. One has been used about 500 hours and the other about 1500 hours.

*Two original blocks. One has been used about 250 hours and the other is brand new. The used one is a bit dirty.

*Two Olsson blocks. To the best of my knowledge these are genuine Ultimaker blocks but since they were included with second hand machines I can't guarantee that. They sure look well made and I have printed a whole bunch of hours on them flawlessly. One has been used about 250 hours and one about 1500 hours, only pla or abs. They are quite dirty.
*Eight nozzles. Three unknown and five 3DSolex. Usage is everything from 0 to a couple of hundred ours each, mostly pla and on rare occasions abs, no other materials. Most of them are quite dirty as well. The 3DSolex ones are 2x0.25mm, 2x0.4mm, 1x0,8mm and the unknown ones I'm not sure of.

*Three couplings. Two of them are Ultimaker and one is 3DSolex. One Ultimaker is basically worn out, one is brand new and the 3DSolex one has been used only with I2K spacer, so that one is basically brand new as well.
*Some plastic parts for the head. Two complete and one extra middle part.

Not sure about what would be a reasonable price for any of this but if anyone cares to make me an offer for one or more things.

Cheers

IMG_20181019_154029.jpg

Edited by jonatanrullman