Heavily upgraded UMO+accessories for sale

Posted (edited) · Heavily upgraded UMO+accessories for sale

Hi Everyone,

I've decided to put up for sale my UMO. It comes as a bundle and there's load of stuff in this package.
The printer will be shipped assembled and is in working conditions.

It's a heavily modified machine and you can see pictures and details of all the modifications it received in the thread: http://3dprintingforum.us/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54&start=30

Despite being an Classic UMO it has been upgraded to have a Heated Bed with a PEI surface and it was converted for 1,75mm filament.

It comes with ALL modifications described in the thread linked above, but it comes also with ALL the original parts.
So, at any given time you can revert it to the classic setup.

I will include also around 4 spools (used, but with a lot of filament still) of Colorfabb filament (2,85mm filament).

The printer will also come with the following accessories:

1x E3DV6 1,75mm hot end
1x E3DV6 3mm hot end
1x E3D Titan extruder with 3mm and 1,75mm filament adapters
1x laser engraving head
24v PSU (as the printer was converted for 24 v operation).
These items are already worth 200+€ alone

The printer will NOT come with: 
Olsson's Ruby Nozzle
1,75mm filament
Geo Hangen Extruder

I'm open to sensible offers and available to provide specific pics, details or information upon request.
Shipping is to be paid by the buyer, printer is located in central Italy.

I'm happy to be paid in the following forms:
Bank Transfer
PayPal (fees on buyer's side)
Cash (in person only)
Magic The Gathering cards (in person only)

Edited by antiklesys

Posted (edited) · Heavily upgraded UMO+accessories for sale

I've converted my UMO to 1.75 filament, discussed here:

I'm stuck dialing in the e-steps. Would you be able to send/share your firmware settings to see

if it would work on my setup.

Thank you very much.

Edited by mechaneil

Posted · Heavily upgraded UMO+accessories for sale

The E-steps value greatly depends from your extruder gear, if your e-steps were fine when running with 2.85mm filament you should just change the filament setting in the slicer and it should work fine. If you changed your extruder gear then you would need to calculate the e-steps value unless the manifacturer told you

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, 
    I read your upgrades but this is the first time I've looked into buying a 3D printer, looks impressive (without know what it changes 🙂

I'm looking for a UMO for the reason of cost and cos I like to work things out and tamper to.

Is this still available?
    If so ho much?

Ta 

4 hours ago, danjn said:

Hi, 
    I read your upgrades but this is the first time I've looked into buying a 3D printer, looks impressive (without know what it changes 🙂

I'm looking for a UMO for the reason of cost and cos I like to work things out and tamper to.

Is this still available?
    If so ho much?

Ta 

Hi Danjin,

Yes, it's still available. I've received a couple of offers but no payment yet. The first one to pay is the first one to get it. 😉

I'm happy to hear you're the kind of person who likes tinkering with things, so I am as you can see haha 😛

If you like I'm more than happy to discuss with you about the changes I've made to the machines, the reasons and the accessories it will be shipped with and we can discuss about the price too in detail to see if we have an agreement or not.

Feel free to PM me with your phone number and I can call you if you're interested.

Also depending where you're from I can check whether I can include the shipping in the final price or if this will need to be paid separately 🙂 Looking forward hearing from you (sent this message also as a PM)!