Print differs from STL-File

DieterB

Posted · Print differs from STL-File

Hi,

could some explain why the printed version of the horse differs from the original stl-file? I have checked that in cura 3.4.1 and 3.5.1 - no difference in the results. Thanks in advance for any hint.

2025662078_HorseSTL.jpg.93e25b55fa69139e042ad5519206f2d1.jpg383802819_PrintedHorse.thumb.jpg.ad377d532e22a44c2d35cefc01de36b1.jpg

Regards Dieter

Posted · Print differs from STL-File

Hi,

yes you are right. There are red areas in the x-ray view. But I have no idea how to prevent those areas in the string!? I have used FreeCAD to generate the stl-file. And in FreeCAD I can't see any problem. But at least it seems it is no Cura related topic any more. Nevertheless Thanks.

879545055_Horsex-ray.jpg.360faa648fd4ee5bde8d40cd92a855ae.jpg