Combing problem

Mark_DB

Posted · Combing problem

To avoid the lines on the surface (blue seahorse) I enabled combing mode to "not in skin".

But as a result of that my first layer is not fully printed, take a look at the silver seahorse.

I suspect the longer travel time might affect the flow, anyone any suggestions to solve this ?

Thanks,

Mark

20181125_084921.jpg

• 3 years later...
    Posted · Combing problem
    On 11/25/2018 at 1:28 PM, burtoogle said:

Set Max Comb Distance With No Retract to something other than zero. I normally use something like 10 or 20.

You fixed one of my problems ! thanks !
    Still some to fix but one by one 😄
    Now I have to find why my bltouch cannot level 1 corner (always the one of the starting print area, not always the same really depends where the print start very weird but I am on track !).
    After that I still have few oozing on very large print (I make some test with a square of the full area for surface print test ) movements and your values doesn't fix this one 😄 but I will find it !!!