porque imprime asi

pepelu061

Posted · porque imprime asi

Hola:

LLevo imprimiendo este tipo de objeto mas de 1 mes y me lo hace bien, pero he debido tocar algun parametro del CURA y ahora me lo hace desde el inicio como las capas mas separadas y no compactada, por lo que la pieza siempre desde primera hora me la hacia dura, pero ahora si veis el video, me las va haciendo inestables, de tantos parametros que llevo en el modo experto, no he llegado a guardarlos todos, y a debido de ser alguno para que me salgan ahora las piezas endebles y son pegarse las capas una encima de otra.

ALguna idea que puede ser?

Gracias

IMG_0720.MOV.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Buenas,

Ese tipo de problema en las piezas, que parecen esponjosas, se debe en la mayoria de ocasiones a problemas de exrusión. Lo primero que debes mirar es que el extrusor esté limpio. Asegurate de que el alimentador funciona correctamente, y que la temperatura es la adecuada.

Un saludo

Hola,

Como te dice el compañero Mgx, tiene toda la pinta de problemas de extrusión. En mi caso dos soluciones distintas al mismo sintoma (obviamente mismo sintoma de problemas distintos).

Tuve pegas con el feeder pues tras cambiar de filamentos y marcas no ajusté bien la tensión de la polea

Tuve tb pegas con el nozzle porque tras uso acaba obstruyendose pero no completamente (qué sería más claro). 

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies