Cura Drop down menus are transparent

DmitryKish

Posted · Cura Drop down menus are transparent

My comp: Windows 7 Enterprise Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3 GHz 12GB RAM. 64-bit. Graphical drivers seem to be updated. Tried Cura 3.2 & 3.6 - works but all drop own menus are transparent (below). Searched on Forum did not bring any solutions. Need help.

image.thumb.png.0df0ea31e487fd3ad987db2b33c7502c.png

Most of these issues are coming from the graphics driver. I cannot say exactly why or which driver solves the problem, because I am a Mac user, but I read a lot about these issues and it was always the graphics driver. 

So even if you think you are up2date with your driver, check if there is another driver or option.

32 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Most of these issues are coming from the graphics driver. I cannot say exactly why or which driver solves the problem, because I am a Mac user, but I read a lot about these issues and it was always the graphics driver. 

So even if you think you are up2date with your driver, check if there is another driver or option.

I updated my display drivers - made no difference. It seems that several other people are getting this error too.