Change at Z options

DivideByZero

Posted · Change at Z options

Hi,

I have used the change at Z option to create temperature towers, which is a really handy feature.

Is there a way to add other options to the change on Z selection?

What I was looking to build is a retraction tower (as I am lazy and this would be super handy when you change filaments.

The two options I would like to use would be "Retraction Distance" and "Retraction Speed".

It would be so nice to do one print for retraction distance, going from 0mm to 7mm in one print. Then a second to change from 5mm/s up to like 70 or something.

Currently, it takes me at least 16 prints to do this, it's slow, it takes extra material and is generally a pain.

If there is a way to add settings to the change on Z, please let me know.

if not, and anyone else knows another way to achieve this, please do let me know (and register my interest to add this as a feature)!

Thanks

• 3 months later...