Print Head corner screws

Luche

Posted · Print Head corner screws

Hey all.  Just a quick question about spare parts.   My Original+ (the good old DIY wood one) has had a mishap and I need to replace the metal plate holding the hot end together and the thumb screws that hold it all in place.

I found a good supplier for the plate that is UK based so that's no problem but I am having issues sourcing the 4 long screws.  Are these the same as the ones for the UM2?  Or any others that are cross compatible because I seem to only find ones for later models and I don't want to buy the wrong ones.

Thanks everyone!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies