robobartz

Ultimaker 5S. Printer says "Change Material to PVA" when printing over network. Prints fine on USB

Posted · Ultimaker 5S. Printer says "Change Material to PVA" when printing over network. Prints fine on USB

I can print a part from Cura just fine on the USB. The printer is set up correctly with Ultimaker PVA (natural color) in the 2nd extruder.

However when I try to print over network, an error message appears on the printer saying "Change material from PVA to "Natural PVA". 

First, you we can only purchase PVA from ultimaker. I'm assuming "natural" is the color, since its a throw away product it could be purple for all i care. 

Second, if "natural" refers to color, why does the network printing care what color PVA i have. 

I cannot find anywhere in cura settings where i specify the material. Please help.

Posted · Ultimaker 5S. Printer says "Change Material to PVA" when printing over network. Prints fine on USB

There is only one Ultimaker PVA available, but I guess you have chosen the Generic PVA in Cura and not the UM PVA ?