Missing functionality

EricT

Posted · Missing functionality

Hi,

Found two things that I wonder if they are malfunctioning:

1. Added the printer Anycube Chiron, and I can't see any possibility to edit neither Machine settings or Update Firmware (as I can with the Creality Ender 3). /Settings/Printer/Manage Printers...

2. I think someone already mentioned this but the plugin Sidebar GUI doesn't work. It installs but have no effect.

Other than that all seem fine for me! 🙂

Look for PI Printer Settings via marketplace for more detailed settings. Once you have install it you will find all possible entries right hand in custom view below experimental settings.

Thank you, found the Printer Settings and solved the issue!

Noted that the specific printer has to be the selected/active one in order to see "the buttons". I think that in 4.0 that didn't matter...