Gently used Ultimaker2 for sale

Posted · Gently used Ultimaker2 for sale

I was given this from a client two days ago. I’m very new to 3-D printing. I have six rolls of filament that are almost brand new. I was successfully able to make two 3-D prints from what was on the SD card. I tried a third one and I got some layer shifting. I’m not sure why and I really don’t care enough to dig in and try to investigate. I would like to sell at a nice discount. It is located in New Jersey 07726 .pick up would be great but  I’m sure I can figure something out for shipping . PayPal or Venmo works 800 or best offer ..

C09ECB09-3086-4B05-A64E-BA7F41BA7586.jpeg

90229012-AEDC-477C-8D9C-3C159691C412.jpeg

4171B326-E8D4-4357-BA7D-69DF6CEBB6E6.jpeg

C878E55C-A392-43EB-A502-C9BFAD1F64BB.jpeg

Posted · Gently used Ultimaker2 for sale

To potential buyers:

Looks like it shifted in Y only.  Pretty easy to fix.  It's usually a loose pulley set screw (there's 6 pulleys on the Y axis) - and usually the one on the motor/stepper which is the hardest to get to but if you have a long hex driver you can get in there without taking anything apart.  Tighten the hell out of those set screws.

However since this machine may have sat idle for months - I'd try cleaning the 6 rods in the gantry with an oiled rag or paper towel and lubricate with a light oil (any light machine oil will work - e.g. sewing machine oil, or 3-in-1 oil).  one drop on each of the 6 rods.  In theory the center 2 rods don't need oil and will just gum up the ball bearings but a tiny bit of oil can help.

Posted (edited) · Gently used Ultimaker2 for sale

Wow. You are amazing. Thanks. It has sat for over 2 years. It has literally only printed 4 models in its lifetime.  I will def clean it as it's extremely dusty from sitting. 

Edited by Pastramowitz1