askolds11

Absolute Extrusion problem

Posted · Absolute Extrusion problem

Hello!

I've got a problem with absolute extrusion - in older versions of cura it used to be metric (i.e. gcode says filament used 2.78m and the last movement is E2780), but since updating it seems to have changed something and is causing underextrusion or something, as the lines have huge gaps between them. Now the gcode file says(not the same model) 8.69m of filament used, but the last line is E380, which I think is the problem.

Cura version is 4.3, but the change happened in 3.x, I think it was fine in 3.5.

Is there a setting somewhere that changes the values somehow? I can't seem to find anything.

newgcode.gcode oldgcode.gcode curaprofile.curaprofile

Thanks for the file. I looked at the extrusions in the gcode and I think it looks OK. It has been sliced for 1.75mm dia filament. Is that right for you?

Looked into the gcode again and if I summed it up, it added up to the filament used, but I exported and imported all settings(printer, printing) and everything fixed itself.