Need custom flow rate added to material settings

mk153smaw

Posted · Need custom flow rate added to material settings

Flow rate for filament needs to be added to the:

Preferences - Materials - Information section

This would help immensely!!!!!!!! I conduct a flow test for every spool of filament and it would be amazing if I could put that flow calibration result in the material section so I do not have to manually adjust the print settings each time I change a roll.

Seriously.... You have a preferred print temp  and bed temp selection that gets transferred to print settings. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2019 at 4:27 PM, mk153smaw said:

Flow rate for filament needs to be added to the:

Preferences - Materials - Information section

This would help immensely!!!!!!!! I conduct a flow test for every spool of filament and it would be amazing if I could put that flow calibration result in the material section so I do not have to manually adjust the print settings each time I change a roll.

Seriously.... You have a preferred print temp  and bed temp selection that gets transferred to print settings. 

If you go to the market place in Cura, you will find a plugin called "Material settings" this add's extra print settings to the materials list.

1162065649_Screenshot2020-02-16at10_00_52.thumb.png.0a5b46846bc36bad288dcf8765a4be70.png1036465482_Screenshot2020-02-16at10_00_29.thumb.png.7603f5524232f8a19c57216d69ede0ae.png

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the find. Was looking for just this thing as only 1 of my filament seems to over extrude. I've measured and set it like all my other filaments. But I guess it's the small price to pay for getting a random filament from somebody. Thanks

• 2 months later...
    On 2/16/2020 at 10:01 AM, Carla_Birch said:

If you go to the market place in Cura, you will find a plugin called "Material settings" this add's extra print settings to the materials list.

Thanks for finding this! Very Useful!