Cura 4.4 issue with login at startup, why does it defaut back to the setup wizard

jasontwd

Posted (edited) · Cura 4.4 issue with login at startup, why does it defaut back to the setup wizard

Cura 4.4 issue with login at startup, why does it defaut back to the setup wizard.

Each day I start Cura, application does not remember the login and takes me thru the setup wizard.

From there I have to login to the main website, go thru the setup wizard and set custom printer

then re load a restore from the backups of the previous day.

Re open cura, and delete new profile.

Then I get the config error to deal with each time.

Didnt happen in previous versions of cura.

Can someone please add a login screen to the appliaction on startup?????????? To avoid the wizard.

Anyone else having this problem??

cheers

Jason

Capture.PNG

Edited by jasontwd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies
      • UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 26 replies