Looking for machine settings.

Posted · Looking for machine settings.

I am using Ultimaker 4.5 with my Monoprice MP Maker Pro Mk1 3D printer.  I am using Wanhoa D9 settings, but I think they need to be tweaked a little.  Below is my biggest problem;

I have been trying to using Ultimaker4.1 and now 4.5 for over a year now, however I am still having trouble getting my machine settings correct.  They seem close, but they still look off.  My 3D machine is a Monoprice MP Maker Pro Mk1, 300mm x 300mm x 400mm.  I understand my machine is identical to the Wanhoa D9 which I have used most settings from it. Howerer there are two items which I can,t seem to change in the machine settings format.  I need to change "in column 2" under Printhead Settings:  X Min and YMin,,,  My machine should have 40 & 10 (with no minuses), however the Ultimaker program w1052966405_Mono_WanD9.thumb.JPG.77b45c447a94f80deb05d100a7fb268d1.jpg.3bf707a8024b243805d6d593ceebec28.jpgill not allow me to change them.

Mono_WanD9.JPG