Cura and Delta Kossel Problem HELP

Federiko

Posted · Cura and Delta Kossel Problem HELP

Hello guys,
After weeks of hard work I managed to install the Marlin 1.1.8 firmware on my RenRen3D, which had self-leveling problems, so I decided to install the BLtouch and further upgrades.

Fixed these first difficulties now when I go to print the Gcode, which I tried to generate with Slic3r, Cura and Prusa Slicer, they all give the same result, that is, the first layers have a fluid movement while the following ones the extruder starts to "jump" voluntarily.

Below I insert the video and some photos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Ap712Utrk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6_w8HGQfrg

Can the firmware be installed that I have to fix? or some settings of Cura or something else?

Thank you guys.
Greetings.
Federico

IMG_20200421_211341.jpg

IMG_20200421_211348.jpg

IMG_20200421_211405.jpg

Posted · Cura and Delta Kossel Problem HELP

THIS PROBLEM IS SOLVED...

I changed the voltage from 1.06V to 0.86V in all driver stepper and works without problem... but I have the last problem, the Autoleveling that doesn't work 😞

I will open a new topic.

Thanks.
    Federico.