Placement of the UM S5 Speaker

Kubakhan

Posted (edited) · Placement of the UM S5 Speaker

Folks,

Can anyone tell me when putting the bottom of the UM S5 back on the unit (I was working with support in changing a control board) is the speaker near the front of the unit or near the back of the unit?  I am not certain it matters but it looks like there are two plastic feet that stick out on the side nearest the speaker and no feet on the side furthest away from the speaker, so I don't know if they are there because of weight and therefore need to be placed correctly (Ie nearest the front of the unit, or nearest the back side.  Thanks for the help. Richard

Edited by Kubakhan

Posted · Placement of the UM S5 Speaker

It should be towards the front, but if you have questions on a repair you're working through with support, I definitely recommend asking questions on the support ticket to make sure you're getting official answers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies