Placement of the UM S5 Speaker

Kubakhan

Posted (edited) · Placement of the UM S5 Speaker

Folks,

Can anyone tell me when putting the bottom of the UM S5 back on the unit (I was working with support in changing a control board) is the speaker near the front of the unit or near the back of the unit?  I am not certain it matters but it looks like there are two plastic feet that stick out on the side nearest the speaker and no feet on the side furthest away from the speaker, so I don't know if they are there because of weight and therefore need to be placed correctly (Ie nearest the front of the unit, or nearest the back side.  Thanks for the help. Richard

Edited by Kubakhan

Posted · Placement of the UM S5 Speaker

It should be towards the front, but if you have questions on a repair you're working through with support, I definitely recommend asking questions on the support ticket to make sure you're getting official answers.