Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
ian

3DintheBOX - An educational and entertainment 3D video centre

3DintheBOX - An educational and entertainment 3D video centre.

Because I am normally bored to death in my work.....i can sit down here.. drink a tea, watch my life wast away ... and contemplate what might be a cool idea that doesnt exist yet.

I dont think I have better ideas than others, just simply a little more time to try and exacute them... There are small benafits to your boss blatently ignoring you !

So this is my concept.... 3DintheBOX.com

Im been happily reading forums and blogs about 3d printing for over 2 years now.

One thing I noticed was.. that a lot of people post amazing... funny and interesting 3d print related video clips online.. every where... and to be honest its almost impossible to track down the new clips... (note) not all of them are straight on youtube where you can simply click... posted in the last week.

so using the slang word BOX for television.. I created the project name 3DintheBOX.

The name is also designed to reflect the old childrens toy... a jack in the box... a whole lot of fun and crazyness popping out of one box.. kinda surprised no one else had thought of this idea... ?

The second half of my idea... will be to in 2014... travel to as many 3d print shows and fairs as possible and interview the different companies and also do product testing..

3Dinthebox.... LIVE FROM PARIS.... your host this evening.... :wink:

I am going to start kickiing the site together during the 2 weeks I have for Christmas holidays.. will be a nice project and hope you everyone on this growing community will enjoy and hopefully learn from the efforts.

Any feedback on my little crazy idea would be warmly welcomed !

Take care guys !

Ian :smile:

3DintheBOX.com

An Educational and Entertainment 3D Video Centre.