Cura for 3NTR A4v3

mfrr

Posted · Cura for 3NTR A4v3

[English]

I am currently trying to use Cura instead of KISSlicer with the A4v3 machine from 3NTR.

I then created the profile of my machine in Cura. 
However, the nozzle change does not take place and I can only print with one nozzle.

Have some of you already done this successfully? 
Thank you

[French]

J'essaye actuellement d’utiliser Cura à la place de KISSlicer avec la machine A4v3 de 3NTR.

J'ai alors créé le profil de ma machine dans Cura. 

Cependant, le changement de buse ne s'effectue pas et je ne peux imprimer qu'avec une seule buse.

Certains d'entre vous ont-ils déjà réalisé la même démarche avec succès ? 

Merci

• 8 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

I am also seeking a solution for use w/ my A2v4.  I am struggling most with priming the extruders - I inserted some priming commands in the start g-code for each extruder that mimic Cura's "prime blob" feature (which is disabled for this printer).  While that worked well for basic single extruder prints, it is not feasible for multi-material prints that switch back and forth between extruders because a 'blob' prints each time.

Posted (edited) · Cura for 3NTR A4v3

For start with correct extruder you have do this:

from the settings of the 3d printer just copy the original start and end gcode from kisslicer, and at the end of the start gcode just add T0 or T1 or T2 depending on the extruder that has to start printing. For example if the print starts with a raft with HIPS on extruder 3 add T2 at the end of the start gcode. I have a 3ntr printer with 3 extruders and everything works fine with cura.

Edited by Mazzo
    • Like 1

Posted (edited) · Cura for 3NTR A4v3

For prevent blobs at extruder change just enable prime tower in dual extrusion settings. You can also with nozzle switch extra prime amount in dual extrusion setting use this with negative number to make less plastic come out after the extruder change

Edited by Mazzo

Anyone willing to share a 3NTR A4V4 Profile? One thing I'm trying to figure out is the machine home position, it is 30mm Y negative to the build area(the useable bed space due to the magnets and handle cut outs)

Thanks