Ultimaker brand PLA Flex shore hardness?

z-axis-3d

Posted · Ultimaker brand PLA Flex shore hardness?

I had some of this material from a while back and I did a print for someone recently and they said it was perfect. Now they want more and I can't get this anymore. I will need an alternative of similar hardness. 

It is quite a lot harder than the 82A filaflex and ninjaflex that I use.

Can anyone tell me a number for this?

FYI Soft PLA from filament2print is 92A

https://filament2print.com/gb/flexible-tpe-tpu/660-soft-pla-flex.html

Flexible PLA from rigid ink (when they were still around) was 55D which seems closer to the high 90s in A

https://rigid.ink/products/flexible-pla-1-75-mm-0-03-mm-tolerance-filament

I am looking at 2 materials Flexfil TPUs from Filaprint... one is 92A, the other is 98A and I just want to decide which will be closer to this material??? 

image.thumb.png.1ea3b5b446f12d5b502763aba2947e88.png

msedge_1c6f5tPfvx.png

Thanks again. Yesterday I ordered some "Flexfil" TPU from 3D filaprint, which is 92A; I also ordered a sample of Ninjatek Cheetah, which is 95A (and a LOT more expensive) - will be interesting to see the difference, but at least it looks like it was the right decision

When you have some results with the two materials, please report it back, maybe someone else is also looking for it in the future.

Good luck!

• Like 1