Infinite Brim Speed in slicer preview and print

Bcrow

Posted · Infinite Brim Speed in slicer preview and print

Hi there,

looking for a problem solver:

I set my brim speed to super slow (10 mm/s), but when I print it, it moves at maximum speed, in fact so fast, that all the curves become sharp edges.

When previewing the slice, this behaviour is clearly visible, the nozzle is moving at the correct speed at very short lines and curves, but when a straight line has to be printed, the nozzle is only visible at the start and then, in the next frame, the (very long) line is laid out and the nozzle is at the end of the line. Obviously printing with warp speed.

At first I thought I had a speed setting wrong, but I did a complete wipe of Cura, reinstalled, and it is still happening.

Only change I can think of is that I updated the Arc Welder Plugin before that happenend, but I uninstalled that too during the Re-install.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Printer: Ender 3

Custom_Local-Infill_30_Edit_Test.3mf