Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
aaronalai

Image Uploading Glitch?

I was updating one of my YouMagine pages recently, and was trying to change the primary picture. I couldn't execute the action unless I clicked on the image name to edit it and then clicked cancel. Also, it would be nice to be able to change the order of the pictures not just which picture is first. I was using Google Chrome on a Windows 7 machine.

Great site idea, hopefully it will start garnering more attention. I've seen other sites that focus on group projects, an interesting potential for YouMagine as it consists primarily of UM folks who also chat on the forums, I have a couple of design ideas I would like to start. A design idea area (I have this idea but don't know how to model it kind of post) and/or weekly or biweekly print challenges would be pretty cool for either the YouMagine site or the forums.

*I just read through the sticky in this thread, many of the ideas in the above paragraph have been expressed in one way or another. Still applicable though. I am really interested in a biweekly print challenge and helping people design stuff to print out.

had the same problem a few days ago !!

I had a little feeling like there was lots of energy put into youmagine last year but now the development has slowed down.

I think there are a lot of areas of youmagine that should be gunned up and improved... also the real active integration between forum and online 3d databank and project workshop should be pulled together.

I guess that was the dream at the start of youmagine... not only a databank... but more like a workshop that people could walk in... work with each other to make something amazing and then put the results on the shelf... so others could use their hard work...

IAN :-)