4.12.1 Won't Load (black screen) on Ubuntu 21.10

PrintGunsNotMoney

Posted (edited) · 4.12.1 Won't Load (black screen) on Ubuntu 21.10

As the title says, I'm running 4.12.1 as an AppImage on Ubuntu 21.10 and I could swear it worked fine yesterday, and I don't think I updated anything significant, but now when I try to run it, it just shows a black screen and never loads.  If I run it from the terminal, this is the feedback I get...

Ultimaker_Cura-4.12.1.AppImage 
<frozen zipimport>:259: DeprecationWarning: the imp module is deprecated in favour of importlib; see the module's documentation for alternative uses
Warning: Ignoring XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland on Gnome. Use QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland to run on Wayland anyway.
Attribute Qt::AA_UseDesktopOpenGL must be set before QCoreApplication is created.
libGL error: GLX drawable type is not supported
Unrecognized OpenGL version
Cyclic dependency detected between "file:///tmp/.mount_Ultima2GY8VY/usr/bin/resources/qml/Actions.qml" and "file:///tmp/.mount_Ultima2GY8VY/usr/bin/resources/qml/Actions.qml"
WARNING: Cannot find style "default" - fallback: "/tmp/.mount_Ultima2GY8VY/usr/bin/qt/qml/QtQuick/Controls/Styles/Desktop"

Is there a cache I can try clearing?  I'm not sure what else to try... any advice is appreciated.

Edited by PrintGunsNotMoney
typo in title

• PrintGunsNotMoney changed the title to 4.12.1 Won't Load (black screen) on Ubuntu 21.10