Ultimaker 2 Extender + for sale. In EU, CZ

Posted · Ultimaker 2 Extender + for sale. In EU, CZ

I have an Ultimaker 2 extender + for sale. I am located in CZ. I would prefer pickup sale. I travel a lot within EU, so I can possibly meet a country neighbouring and deliver.

Works perfect, no problems. Reason of sale. I currently have an S5, I am looking at buying another S5 as I want to speed up my production speed by 2 times and I really need dual extruder for PVA supports. Currently the printer only prints jobs that require no supports.

One advantage the U2 over the S3 and S5 it does not have self leveling bed. I actually dislike this feature because once the bed is leveled perfectly and you need to print a very small part for testing, it does not need to run this procedure every single print..... so on really small 15min prints its a huge time saving. Also the ability to tune a print while loading is nice, S3 and S5 you must wait around to all these self test are complete before you can manually change a setting. So with the U2 you can just start a print, adjust the settings is need be and walk away.

Reason for the print bed to be that colour. Thats paper glue. I always leave it from last print, this printer does small jobs and on this printer the glue stick works nicely for me.

It does not really include anything as I am not getting out of the market of printing, so all my extra's I keep for the S5, but I can throw in some figment after we speak..... I have heaps of unused and different colours......

20220322_112544.jpg

20220322_112549.jpg

20220322_112618.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies