Original Ultimaker (One) for Sale in Switzerland / Europe

Posted · Original Ultimaker (One) for Sale in Switzerland / Europe

I am selling an assembled Ultimaker (Ultimaker One) for VB 1099€ (without shipping).

(NOTE: It is assembled by me and was a Kit, as the Kit was the only available version in mid-2012! Pre-assembled started shipping 12/2012)

I bought it in July 2012 and it was shipped to me in August 2012.

My modifications to it are:

- (self printed) Belt tensioners from Thingiverse

- (self printed) Printbed Height Adjustment from Thingiverse

- (self printed) Berthos Ultimaker Extruder Drive Upgrade from Thingiverse

- Extruder Upgrade Kit V2

I used it to learn quite a lot about CAD and 3D Modelling but due to a new job-related project, i will not be able to spend much

time with 3D Printing in the next 6-9 months, therefore i decided to sell the machine.

My offer contains the following:

1x fully assembled Ultimaker (NOTE: I assembled it. It is not the pre-assembled version,

as this was available from 12/2012 and mine dates to 07/2012)

1x UltiController + 2GB SD-Card

1x PLA filament Grey (from Ultimaker - not much left)

1x PLA filament Black (from Fabberworld.com)

1x PLA filament Red (from Fabberworld.com)

1x Soft PLA filament Red

4x PLA filament "translucent / light colored" (see pictures, 5m strands) for testing purposes

1x Blue tape 3M Scotch (from Ultimaker - not much left)

1x Yellow Tesa Tape which i used for the Print-Bed

1x the original Extruder V1

I live in Switzerland near Zurich. If you like you can take it from there, but I will also send it through Europe via DHL / Deutsche

Post or Suisse Post.

Thanks

Daniel

[ADD: Didn't link in the pictures *DOH*]

Ultimaker One for Sale

Ultimaker One for Sale

Ultimaker One for Sale

Ultimaker One for Sale

Ultimaker One for Sale

Ultimaker One for Sale

Ultimaker One for Sale

Ultimaker One for Sale

Ultimaker One for Sale

Ultimaker One for Sale

Posted · Original Ultimaker (One) for Sale in Switzerland / Europe

This beautiful piece of engineering will soon arrive at my place in Berlin :). Im looking forward to my Ultimaker Original, thanks in advance to Daniel (FuCHs)!