Sign in to follow this  
printedsolid

3D Print Show NYC 2/15 - Carpool or meetup

Posted · 3D Print Show NYC 2/15 - Carpool or meetup

Anyone going to 3D printshow next Saturday?

I'll be heading up from Newark,DE. I have a minivan and am up for carpooling with people in the Newark/Philly area to meet in a park and ride somewhere on the way.

I'm also up for doing a meetup of some kind there for others that are coming in from other directions.

I'll be coming down from MA, I'm excited to meet you there. I've heard a lot of good things about the filament you carry.

I don't have a booth, but I'll bring some filament samples in my backpack to give out. I'll have on my gray printedsolid t-shirt with a blue targus backpack. Ideally, I'd also be carrying around a shiny new Ultimaker 2, but they will only have demo models. Nothing to buy :(

can some one take some photos there ?

Ian :-)

Yeah, I'll try to remember to take some, but I'm sure you've probably already seen the pics that UM posted of their beautiful new booth.

Pikey and anyone else listening in. Want to plan to meet up at the UM booth, say by their nice U2 styled chairs, at 2?

I'll bring you a little sample of colorfabb to try out. I don't think I'm going to load up my whole backpack with samples, but if anyone else will be there and wants to try some out, let me know.