Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
youmagine

Job vacancy!!

youmagine.png

We believe in a culture of sharing creativity on a great platform.

That's why we started YouMagine. We have a lot that needs to be done still... we want to amp up what YouMagine is doing. For this, we need more than good technology. It's about people sharing things, inspiring each other. This is why we created a job vacancy for a community manager!

For this we need someone who's passionate about the ideas behind YouMagine, digital fabrication and creative communities. We need someone who understands how to nurture an ecosystem of designers, makers, 3D printer users, 3D printer manufacturers, application developers, etc.!

If you think that applies to you, or someone you know, check out and/or forward the job ad listed here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Our picks

• Architect Design Contest | Vehicles.
      We're open for entries! - Design and submit your 3D designs of architectural entourage - vehicles - for a chance to win a large filament pack. Presenting an idea, an architectural design or something as big as an urban project isn't easy. A scaled model can really help to get your idea across.
      • 24 replies
    • What The DfAM?
      I'm Steve Cox, an experienced engineer familiar with 3D printing. I wanted to share some DfAM guidelines with this community to help and make stronger parts.
      I'm also an Autodesk Certified Instructor for Fusion 360, so many of the images in ...
        • Thanks
      • 23 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!