Flow rate changes in g-code in Cura 5.2

gjfish

Posted · Flow rate changes in g-code in Cura 5.2

I am currently printing an item that is 362 layers in height.  i noticed in the g-code that M221 S110 is inserted at layer 0.  This appears every 40 layers, reducing the flow rate by 2% each time.  By layer 360, the flow rate is at 92%.  I have checked every flow rate setting I can find, but do not see anything that would cause this.  Is there some purpose for this?

Posted · Flow rate changes in g-code in Cura 5.2

Figured it out.  I had tested the script for a flow tower and forgot to remove the script.  Decided to post back so maybe can help someone else with the obvious. 🤪

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies