PYPY Error when start slicing

qwarks

Posted · PYPY Error when start slicing

Hi Daid.

I have been printing many things before this one, but i have'nt seen this error before.

The objekct is exportet from my 3D program excately the same way as the others.

Any thoughts?

5a330c9571149_MadeinSpace_Cham.thumb.jpg.d0e650f8b00327aec46aa37e7f18a60d.jpg

Thank you.

/Kasper

The filename you are using to slice contains "odd" characters, that's why it's throwing an error. The characters might not be odd too you, but it looks like the code currently crashes when slicing a filename not containing only ascii characters. I'll have it fixed for Cura 1.0

Ahhh of course! Didn't try that..

I am from Denmark, and vi have some "odd" characters in our alphabet that confuse some programs. I know that Pro Engineer has the same issues- They are a multi million dollar operation and they havn't figured it out yet... Maybe you should give them a call ;-)

/Kasper