ENTINA TINA2

davidjssn

Posted · ENTINA TINA2

Is there a Cura config file or something to import the printer or can it be added to the software, because i've tried with custom gcode files and have almost broken my printer! please tell if if such thing exists. ps: I've already tried the guide by weedo and it didn't work.

Posted · ENTINA TINA2

Hey @davidjssn,

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community 🎉

A quick google search shows me to this custom Weedo Cura. But it's super old 👵
    http://www.weedo.ltd/?wpdmpro=cura4-3-0_win64

You can reach out to the manufacturer to supply you with an updated version. 

You'll need to add at least 3 different files to introduce a new printer to Ultimaker Cura. 

Most people who are missing their printer in Cura finetune the custom printer. 

Since Cura is open source, you or anyone else is more than welcome to work on adding this 3d printer and create a pull request yourself. You can find instructions on how to add a new 3D printer definition here: https://github.com/Ultimaker/Cura/wiki/Adding-new-machine-profiles-to-Cura 

If you are stuck in any way, please reach out! I'll be happy to help out.