Using Ender-3 V2, Prusa is working well but Cura is not adhering to bed

Gulu

Posted (edited) · Using Ender-3 V2, Prusa is working well but Cura is not adhering to bed

Hi,

I'm new to 3D printing but I have been playing around for about 3 months.

I have an Ender-3 V2 with bltouch and using prusa, everything I print comes out fine.

However, when I try to print with Cura, the print doesn't print correctly. The test print strip looks great but any other brim or print doesn't stick to the bed.

So I leveled the bed and bltouch confirms this and also created a bed mesh and stored it. Again, prusa works great, Cura just doesn't.

I tried using prusa start gcode in cura but that just doesn't work (I don't know why, I don't read gcode all that well).

Has anyone run into something like this?

Forgot to say, I am running Marlin firmware 2.1 on the printer.

Thanks.

Edited by Gulu

Posted · Using Ender-3 V2, Prusa is working well but Cura is not adhering to bed

It looks like i'm not the only one having the problems with kira same shit. I can't bring anything over from creatliy print. I've tried everything I can think of I go around and around an around Until I want to pull my hair out. Is there anybody out there that can explain how to make things work for me and this guru that i'm crying out for help on his page on is page.