automatic bed level part positionning

happylulu

Posted · automatic bed level part positionning

Hi,

I came from the prusa world and I want to try cura, I see plenty of super nice feature but a basic seems to be not activated by default:

When I design a part and want to slice it, if the coordinate center isn't on a face, cura place it in the middle of the bed level. With prusa slicer I can choose (by mouse click) a face to stick on the buildplate, is there a similar feature with cura? I use cura 5.2.1

Capture.thumb.PNG.3a456f59c5c4f77399ac34b1a15efafb.PNGCapture2.thumb.PNG.e26f16b1a3f945e55081c06d74ee0c9e.PNG

Best regards,

Simon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies