Add machine prefix to job name - Not changing when I rename printer

mbliesner
Go to solution Solved by MariMakes,

Posted · Add machine prefix to job name - Not changing when I rename printer

Hi all,

When I add another printer eg (Cr-10s) through the existing templates all works well, however if I rename the printer, let's say "Printer1" Add machine prefix to job name still uses CR-10s.

eg CR10S_Filename.gcode

Is this a bug?

Thank you

• Solution
    Posted · Add machine prefix to job name - Not changing when I rename printer

Hey @mbliesner,

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community 🎉

It doesn't look like a bug to me, it looks like expected behavior.

If you install the Printjob Naming Plug-in you can have the following things automatically added to your machine prefix. 
    {printer_name}, {printer_name_full}, {printer_type}, {printer_type_full}, {layer_height}, {machine_nozzle_size}, {infill_sparse_density}, {speed_print}, {material_flow}, {profile_name}, {profile_name_full}, {material_name}, {material_name_full}, {material_type}, {material_type_full}, {material_weight}, {print_time_hours}, {print_time_minutes}, {date_iso}, {date_year}, {date_month}, {date_day}, {time_iso}, {time_hour}, {time_minutes}

You can download it here: https://marketplace.ultimaker.com/app/cura/plugins/fieldofview/CustomJobPrefix

Is that the type of information you are looking for? 

• 2 weeks later...