Ender 3 Printing Issue

Gingious

Posted (edited) · Ender 3 Printing Issue

Hello, I'm fairly new to 3D printing I have an Ender 3, using PLA+ filament with a 0.4mm nozzle. Over the last couple days I've tried multiple different settings to try and print the Ender 3 cable chain, I have tried to fix the printing issue which can be seen in the pictures below, it remains consistent within the first 10 or so layers I would say and makes it so the chain has a hard time moving together, I've tried different print speeds lowering to 40mm/s from 50mm/s, I've tried different layer thickness standard being .2mm all the way to .12mm, and I've also tried raising the hot end temperature to 205C from 200C and as low as 195C, also tried raising and lowering bed temperatures 50C and 60C. Looking for any sort of help in the right direction. On a side note I printed a 3D Benchy to try and get any other information and other then minor zebra striping the issue did not occur on the Benchy.

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Edited by Gingious

• Gingious changed the title to Ender 3 Printing Issue