Need Help do not know if Cura issue

drivinggun
Go to solution Solved by drivinggun,

Posted (edited) · Need Help do not know if Cura issue

Cura 5.1 ......I have 2 Enders (pro and max) pro works perfect. On the Max with a 4.2.7 board and Marlin 2.1.1 when I do a filament change (post Process) everything reads perfect but after the purge it continues the print .21ish above where it stops (and I have to rush to drop it down to the print under tune) but the display says correct height. The only difference is the Max has anti backlash thing(I removed the backlash nut) and the Pro does not. I hope the post makes sense and I can get some help it is annoying not running color changes on it and replying solely on the smaller bed...Thanks in advance for your help. I have tried every slicer I could find and have changed my firmware 3 time to no avail.

Edited by drivinggun

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · Need Help do not know if Cura issue

Hey @drivinggun,

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community 🎉

Sorry, it took us a while to get back to you 😞 

Are you still stuck?

I reread your question 3 times and I still haven't figured out what your problem is. 
    Do you perhaps have a movie about what is going wrong? 

Do you have a project file for us? It contains the printer and settings we need for troubleshooting. 

To save a project file go to File -> Save project.

• Solution
    Posted · Need Help do not know if Cura issue

Thanks for replying,

I have found a solution it was through the actual firmware on the machine itself. The problem was doing a filament change through cura when the print resumed it was .21mm above existing print and not on the exact layer where the change took place.

• Like 1