I'm looking to upgrade from my current 3D printer

BigBoyJudge

Posted (edited) · I'm looking to upgrade from my current 3D printer

I'm currently using a Ender 3 v.2 and I'm looking to upgrade to something that will let me do more/larger prints. I've had enough of the manual leveling system and I want the next printer to be auto leveling as well as I wanna see about doing high definition prints like what I see from resin printers. I know I probably can't get the best of both worlds and I understand I might be getting 2 printers instead of 1, but this post is just here to see what anyone who might be using could share their recomendation.

Edited by BigBoyJudge

Posted · I'm looking to upgrade from my current 3D printer

Well you asked this question on a UltiMaker Community.. I would look into the UltiMaker S3 or S7.
    If this out of your budget, you should probably ask somewhere else.

Posted · I'm looking to upgrade from my current 3D printer

Do you need dual extruder printer ? If so, well, there is not much available at "ok-price" as a desk printer. I have a UMS5 that I can hardly recommend, but I admit that I don't know much about other dual extruder desk printer.

If you don't, then go check some Youtube video about recent printers, there is a bunch really really cool, and you'll probably end up with a BambuLab machine. Don't by a Ultimaker printer if you're not extensively using dual extruder.

Precision won't really exceed 0.05mm and is not worth it either. 0.06-0.1mm is enough for me for most application, even when I need some visual. But it's not Resin-tier precision.