Ultimaker Cura not slicing top of model

Just_A_Game_Dev751

Posted · Ultimaker Cura not slicing top of model

If you could provide the .3mf file (File > Save Project in Cura) and then upload it here that would help a bunch.

Initial thoughts:

• Are the different parts different sizes? That would cause different behaviour.
  • I can't see any infill inside that tower and if a gap is big enough Cura will need some cajoling in the print settings to make it put a roof on it. It can also require some setting changes to make infill in a small enough area.
  • What version of Cura are you using? 5.4 is known to have a few bugs so you could try installing 5.3.1 (you can have both installed at the same time) and slice it in that.

• 3 weeks later...
    Posted · Ultimaker Cura not slicing top of model
    12 hours ago, Just_A_Game_Dev751 said:

As far as I can tell the problem has been resolved (or I can't recreate it) meaning I can't provide a .3mf file

Computer problem diagnostic step #2: Attempt to show someone else the problem, and it fixes itself so you look a bit silly to whoever you just tried to show it to.