alternative 3d printer for Sermoon D3?

OuroborosSeyren
Go to solution Solved by OuroborosSeyren,

Posted · alternative 3d printer for Sermoon D3?

It's up to printer manufacturers or third party maintainers to add printer profiles to Cura. You could try asking about on the Cura GitHub.

Other than that: I'm not really familiar with Creality (or any other manufacturer's) product family, but other people have been looking for a profile for the Ender 3 v3 SE - it doesn't have a profile in Cura (not surprising since it was released after Cura 5.4), but works fine on the profile for the Ender-3 / Ender-3 v2. The same might be possible for using a profile for an older Sermoon, but I can't give you any guarantees.

• Solution
    Posted · alternative 3d printer for Sermoon D3?
    On 9/27/2023 at 7:41 PM, Slashee_the_Cow said:

It's up to printer manufacturers or third party maintainers to add printer profiles to Cura. You could try asking about on the Cura GitHub.

Other than that: I'm not really familiar with Creality (or any other manufacturer's) product family, but other people have been looking for a profile for the Ender 3 v3 SE - it doesn't have a profile in Cura (not surprising since it was released after Cura 5.4), but works fine on the profile for the Ender-3 / Ender-3 v2. The same might be possible for using a profile for an older Sermoon, but I can't give you any guarantees.

Ok, I did the same thing as the Ender 3 v3 SE. I used the Sermoon D1 profile, and it worked fine. The only change I had to make was the volume printing size.