Not seeing entire model in Cura after Crash today

Crianna
Go to solution Solved by Crianna,

Posted · Not seeing entire model in Cura after Crash today

Today I printed a heat tower and sliced it in cura - no issues - loaded a second heat tower after adjusting settings cura listed 3 files on import and said they were corrupted and that I must reset to default settings. So I did.   Afterwards, I cannot see the entire model anymore in cura. Here is what I am seeing and the project files associated as well as my full cura screenshot screen for settings etc. 

Printing on Ender 3 Pro with PLA. 

cura model issues.jpg

CrealtyScreen.jpg

Eureka_White-print1.3mf

• Solution

**Solved** Incase anyone else comes across this with stacked models like heat towers. Go to: 

Settings/General/Automatically drop all models to build plate and uncheck that feature. 

I know there's at least one plugin which auto generates temp towers - it automatically makes sure they don't drop down.

For each model, you could also manually open the move tool, turn off "drop down model" and move it up manually so next time you load a file you don't get everything floating in midair and think "WTF?"