Only limit setting available?

thedevstar
Go to solution Solved by Slashee_the_Cow,

Posted · Only limit setting available?

when I click the drop down menu, it is only a very limits menu. I no longer have the multiple checkboxes under different categorizes like I did before.  

I have gone to preferences then configure then profile, and made use my custom profile was still selected, and it is. 

It's extremely odd as I didnt knowingly change any settings. I used to have almost all the options displays such as the settings tab in the config 

image.thumb.png.fda97ee69c7fe1ba4632cbe560dcd621.pngimage.thumb.png.c457757f719c42d58f39b0e139b7de81.png

• Solution
    Posted (edited) · Only limit setting available?

In the print settings dropdown in the top right, click Show Custom. This should transform it into the settings panel you know and love. Then there'll be the menu button in the top right with three horizontal lines which allow you to select which settings are visible.

You might have accidentally clicked "Recommended" at the bottom of the full settings menu, which takes you back to the basic settings.

Edited by Slashee_the_Cow
    fixed typo

• 4 weeks later...
    Posted · Only limit setting available?

I too am experiencing this same issue, but no matter what I do to change the "Custom Selection" to something else (such as Expert or All), it flat refuses to change the Print Settings panel from anything but the Basic Settings display.  I've even confirmed that the Setting Visibility is indeed being saved by Cura by changing printers.  What gives???

image.thumb.png.098e6599b8bbe62f186c99c797a933ea.png