Problem when using 0.8mm core

SensataPDS

Posted · Problem when using 0.8mm core

I have recently been trying my S5Pro with a 0.8mm nozzle the problem is the warning i get shown in the picture below and when i hover on the exclamation symbol i am shown this error, 'There are no profiles matching the configuration of this extruder'.

image.thumb.png.650091a525ec8c3458065a8a28104d91.png

Firstly what is odd about this, is that I can print perfectly well but obviously something isn't adding up for the software as it marked 'not supported on the right of the profile also.

Secondly if I slice the body with the 0.8mm core/settings and decide, in fact I want to use the other core at 0.4mm instead, then disabling the right nozzle and enabling the left leaves me unable to slice with the following error.

image.thumb.png.dde9b04a5dce3f989b8666fc52f3b6f0.png

Cura version is 5.5

that cross lines on the model is not correct.. 
    it looks like you turned it into a support modifier object... check your modifier settings on the left side.

On 2/29/2024 at 4:02 PM, Dustin said:

that cross lines on the model is not correct.. 
    it looks like you turned it into a support modifier object... check your modifier settings on the left side.

Yeah to fix the 2nd part of this issue i just need to right click the model and select the correct core

• 4 weeks later...

Still cant get this working i'm having bed level errors when trying to use an 0.8mm core in position one and 0.4 in position 2. All i want to do is be able to print from either core depending on the quality of print i am after. Just doesn't seem to be possible at the minute?