This is my first time learning about ultimaker printers. What do you recommend?

Posted · This is my first time learning about ultimaker printers. What do you recommend?

Hello everyone, this is my first time to come to the ultimaker community to communicate with you. I am very happy to learn and exchange knowledge and experience related to 3D printing with you here. I'm Miachel, a 3D modeling and 3D printing enthusiast. Usually I prefer to make some small hand models, decorations, etc. by myself.

Of course, these products will involve design modeling, etc. In fact, I was also a novice at the beginning and did not know these three-dimensional things. Of course, with the guidance of my interest and my own exploration, I gradually began to realize the charm of the three-dimensional world. I began to learn to use professional 3D modeling software such as Blender and C4D. At the same time, I also began to learn to use new scanning tools, such as MIRACO 3D scanners or other brands of scanners. Using these tools can speed up my modeling. . As time went by, I gradually planned to turn my works from digital models into real products, so I began to learn about 3D printing.

I mainly make some common figures or simple decorations, and I want to print them out for desktop decoration. Therefore, I need to choose a more suitable model among many printers. Now I would like to consult with you whether it is suitable to choose Ultimaker related products based on my personal needs. After a preliminary understanding, I have initially selected the S series printer as my alternative target. I would like to ask you which S series model best meets my needs. I hope to get your recommendations and suggestions. Thank you very much.

• miachelbrown changed the title to 这是我第一次了解ultimaker打印机。你有什么建议吗?
    • gr5 changed the title to This is my first time learning about ultimaker printers. What do you recommend?
    Posted · This is my first time learning about ultimaker printers. What do you recommend?

Do you own a printer?