UltiMaker Cura 5.7

Go to solution Solved by Zebulon17,

Posted · UltiMaker Cura 5.7

Bonjour j'ai télécharger et installer  UltiMaker Cura 5.7, le problème est que mon imprimante WANHAO Duplicator 12 / 230 M2 PRO n'est pas répertorié dans la liste des imprimantes WANHAO, il y a des imprimantes plus plus anciennes comme la I3 mais pas la Duplicator 12 / 230.

Avec UltiMaker Cura 5.6.0 pas de souci elle est reconnue.

Comment contourner le problème?

Merci pour votre aide.

Cordialement.

Hello I downloaded and installed UltiMaker Cura 5.7, the problem is that my WANHAO Duplicator 12 / 230 M2 PRO printer is not listed in the list of WANHAO printers, there are older printers like the I3 but not the Duplicator 12/230.

With UltiMaker Cura 5.6.0 no problem it is recognized.

How to get around the problem?

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely.

Wanhao printer definitions shipped with 5.6:

image.png.951ecd4a67fd1b22f500f09f54819883.png

Wanhao printer definitions shipped with 5.7:

image.png.3c69e4800930294c6c065c582b714fa7.png

If you had a definition for yours in 5.6, you probably added it yourself. If you added it to the Cura configuration folder it would automatically transfer over when you first launched 5.7. If you added it to the printer definitions folder in the Cura install directory it wouldn't transfer over and you'll have to copy the files yourself.

• Like 1

• Solution

Hello, thank you for the information, I don't remember but I had to install it myself...

So I will have to copy the file(s) manually?

In Cura under the "Help" tab there is "Show configuration folder" it is in this folder that I must copy the file from the Wanhao Duplicator 12 230 printer and paste it in the same folder of Cura 5.7 .?

If different can you please tell me the path to access the file(s)?.

Sincerely.

Bonjour, merci pour l'information, je ne me souviens plus mais j'ai du l’installer moi même...

Donc je vais devoir copier le(s) fichier(s) manuellement?

Dans Cura sous l'onglet "Aide" il y a "Afficher le dossier de configuration" c'est bien dans ce dossier que je doit copier le fichier de l'imprimante Wanhao Duplicator 12 230 et le coller dans le même dossier de Cura 5.7.?

Si différent pouvez vous svp me communiquer le chemin pour accéder au(x) fichier(s)?.

Cordialement.

If you installed it manually into the configuration folder of a previous version of Cura on the same computer, it should have automatically copied it over when you first launched Cura 5.7 (or 5.7.1).

Some instructions tell you to put it in the Cura installation folder instead (inside C:\Program Files\). Any files you put in there will not copy over to new versions and you'll need to reinstall them (but this time do it in the configuration folder).

Posted (edited) · UltiMaker Cura 5.7

Hello, I'm sorry but I can't finalize the installation of 5.7
    I will continue with 5.6 which works perfectly after some adaptation of the G-Code.

Plus I'm not very good at English.
    Sincerely.

Edited by Zebulon17