Ultimaker Cura slice model

Posted · Ultimaker Cura slice model

Hi everyone, Ultimaker is brand new to me, I scanned a basic model with a scanner, the model was very small, maybe around 30mm, I tried printing it with ultimaker3, but it didn't go very well, UltimakerCura can't seem to slice the small ones properly Model. I would like to know how to set up and adjust the settings in Ultimaker Cura to get better printing of small objects.
Is it possible that there is a problem with the model itself that prevents Cura from successfully slicing small objects? Do I need to check the model's geometry, dimensions, or other issues?
Or is it a problem with parameter settings, such as layer height, wall thickness, filling density, etc.?

image.thumb.png.1494af49a95811b7c4118fdb16de547a.png

3D scanner: MIRACO 3D scanner
3D printer:ultimaker3

Slicing software: Cura
I'm hoping to fix this, any experience or advice would be greatly appreciated

Posted · Ultimaker Cura slice model

If you could provide the Cura project file (.3mf, get it set up in Cura then go to File > Save Project) we can dig into it for you. 3D scanners aren't always the greatest at exporting completely valid models but I find Revo Scan isn't too bad a lot of the time.