Cura firmware upgrade makes ReplicatorG "out of order"

lucamaz

Posted · Cura firmware upgrade makes ReplicatorG "out of order"

Hi all,

I'm newby of Ultimaker world.

I've just assembled my first Ultimaker and now I'm trying to print a real 3D thing...but I have some problem.

I cant' print neither using Netfabb nor ReplicatorG nor Cura.

My last try was Cura. I updated the firmware (as suggested by the Cura install setting). But I was not lucky and even Cura didn't work with Ultimaker.

So I tried to use again the ReplicatorG but it didn't work anymore because of the firmware I've installed with Cura.

Now I'd like to go back to the pre-installed firmware fo Ultimaker/Arduino but I don't know what version it was.

I've tried to download some version from "firmware.ultimaker.com" but I can't update the firmware, even if I try updating directly the Arduino board.

Please, anyone can help me getting out of this issue?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Luca Mazzotti

Posted · Cura firmware upgrade makes ReplicatorG "out of order"

The cura firmware works in RepG if you enable the "experimental machine" option, and then select "Experimental sprinter/marlin"

Note, if Cura didn't work for you, you might ran into this bug: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=855 there is a workaround for it.