Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
jdsteven

G Code Automatic Shutoff

Has anyone had success implementing custom G-Code tweaks based on the list of Ultimaker G and M-codes found at: https://www.ultimaker.com/spree/uploads/70/original/gcodes.txt ?

We run our printer in an office setting and I'd like the Ultimaker 2 to shut down automatically after running its prints for the night. It looks like M85 should automatically shut down the printer, but so far I haven't had success.

currently the line I'm manually inserting looks like this:

M85 S<300>

Followed immediately by the M25 code at the end of the file.

I'm not even sure if the codes I linked to are correct, so if anyone knows if they are/ aren't that would be helpful.

If I'm attempting to go about this automatic shutdown the wrong way I'd also appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks!