Sign in to follow this  
neverdrop_jon

"Balance Due" when payment was made in full... delaying shipping

Posted · "Balance Due" when payment was made in full... delaying shipping

Hi-

Just wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem. Last week I ordered a UM2 to Boston, MA.

My card was charged and I paid in full but under my Payment Status it says "Balance Due."

Has this happened to anyone else? I submitted a support ticket and was contacted by Simone... I would like to get thise worked out though.

Please let me know how you resolved this problem if it happened to you...

I've heard a lot of good things about the UM2 but reading the forums makes me think customer service is an issue. Should I cancel my order before it ships and get a refund? Is it worth just going with Makerbot? The UM forums make me nervous.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Posted · "Balance Due" when payment was made in full... delaying shipping

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your post.

I understand your concern on getting this solved, and that is exactly why Simone has contacted you.

If you want to get this solved asap I recommend you work with Simone on finding the problem and resolving it.

Customer service is usually not a problem, but in the past response time has been slower on occasions.

Overall we intend to reply within a day or 2 days when the workload is a bit heavier.

Thank you,